1010 Series Oberkrainer Baritone
JEP1010 Bb Baritone Horn "Oberkrainer Baritone"
- Tuning: Bb
- Bore: 14.5mm
- Bell: Ø 257mm, brass, lacquered
- Body: Brass, lacquered
- Leadpipe: Rose brass, lacquered
- Valves: 4, stainless steel, frontaction
- Outer slides: Nickel silver
- Tuning slide crooks: Rose brass
- Bell: Turnable, detachable
- JUPITER Case JPKC68BA
The Oberkrainer Baritone JEP1010 has become a staple in German and Austrian wind music bands. Yet, far from catering only to traditional outfits, the Oberkrainer is also used for contemporary wind music. Smooth response, rose brass leadpipe and tuning pipes... this instrument boasts a formidable sound for long-term enjoyment. The bell can be removed for easy and secure transport in the supplied sturdy case.